FOR THE RECORD : DO NOT IGNORE : THE WORLD IS WATCHING : NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW/LORE : FREE JOHN WANOA NOW!!
The Words in this Affidavit are Plain English from the Oxford Dictionary
First of all You Should understand Your Powers and NOT exceed them. Your Mental Health Ward is Criminally-involved in the Sectioning/Disappearing of People against their Consent or Facts for the Lawful/Legal Section/detention. The Words of a Policeman isn’t enough on it’s own. There has to be Factual-Lawful/Legal-Document(s) and/or the Consent of a Man and/or Woman for the detention and/or Mental Health Inspection to be carried out in the first place. So Therefore You are Criminally forcing Mental Health inspections on a Man. Not only that You Have sectioned a Man of Sound Mind, worse Still you are forcing Psychotic Drugs on a Man without notifying him of the Side-effects and/or Without His Consent and/or Correct Authorized-Document(s) (with the Facts to substantiate not Just the Words of a Police-Man-(Brett Shields)) , which You should be aware is still punishable by “HANGING” according to the Nuremberg Code.
THE NUREMBERG CODE
1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be
so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved, as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that, before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental
subject, there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment;
the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably
to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person, which may possibly come from his
participation in the experiment.
The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each
individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and
responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society,
unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation
and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study, that the
anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental
suffering and injury.
5. No experiment should be conducted, where there is an a priori reason to believe that
death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the
experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the
experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest
degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who
conduct or engage in the experiment.
9. During the course of the experiment, the human subject should be at liberty to bring the
experiment to an end, if he has reached the physical or mental state, where continuation of the
experiment seemed to him to be impossible.
10. During the course of the experiment, the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate
the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith,
superior skill and careful judgement required of him, that a continuation of the experiment is
likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
[“Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals under Control Council Law
No. 10”, Vol. 2, pp. 181-182. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1949.]
The Above is My Affidavit of Truth and/or Notice Served To All Concerned in this Mental Health Fraud !!
Lefkada-Greece 0030 6939210921