Email conversation with Thompson 2018

Wed 07/03/2018 00:57

Christopher.Thompson@sussex.pnn.police.uk

Mr Taylor,

Thank you for your email, the Crown Prosecution Service are currently reviewing the matter for which you were arrested. Once this has been completed a decision can be made with regards to the return of your property. As soon as the decision is known I will be in contact with you.

Regards

Chris

DS Thompson CT265

Tue 17/07/2018 12:35

Christopher.Thompson@sussex.pnn.police.uk

Mr Taylor,

With regards to your request for permission to publish an audio recording you have of our telephone conversation that was taken without my knowledge. I can confirm that I do not give you permission to publish it, or any other communication from myself.

Regards

Chris

DS Thompson CT265

Thu 19/07/2018 21:31

Christopher.Thompson@sussex.pnn.police.uk

Mr Taylor,

I apologise for calling you the wrong name, I called the right number as I wanted to speak to you but misread who was who! There was no ill intent and it was just an honest mistake.

Regards

Chris

19 July 2018 12:21

From: Matthew Taylor [mailto:matttaylor2000@hotmail.com]
Sent: 19 July 2018 12:21
To: Thompson Christopher CT265 <Christopher.Thompson@sussex.pnn.police.uk>
Subject: Re: Permission

Dear DS Thompson,

Many thanks for your reply. I am pleased to confirm that the recorded telephone conversation, referred to in my last email has been deleted.

Please be more careful with whom you call. I don’t know if its my imagination, but it seems i’ve been seeing Ricky Dearman all over the place lately, and your phone call really spooked me.

Many thanks,

Matt Taylor

20 July 2018 12:08

From: Matthew Taylor [mailto:matttaylor2000@hotmail.com]
Sent: 20 July 2018 12:08
To: Thompson Christopher CT265 <Christopher.Thompson@sussex.pnn.police.uk>
Subject: Re: Permission

Dear DS Thompson; I trust you don’t mind me calling you Chris.

I think I’m going mad; I seem to have this uncontrollable eager to express myself; making sense of the world around me.

I’ve posted a video, which is private. I was hoping you’ll take a look and tell me if it’s below par or illegal.

The last thing I want is to be arrested for a 6th time….

I really need to see psychological help; I can’t go on like this.

Thanks for the advice.

I don’t intent to cause distress, harm or alarm; I just want to express myself, but realise I can’t because I get arrested when I do.

Thanks,