Tag: ricky dearman
No Further Action by Sussex Police Resolution Centre
The following information has been published for the purposes of defending myself in the forth-coming Dearman v’s Paterson/Taylor harassment case.
The evidence of this email from Sussex Police Resolution Centre, stating “The resolution centre will no longer be dealing with your report”, is to be used as evidence in my defense.
Sent to email@example.com on Fri 05/07/2019 08:13
Can you explain why the Resolution Centre isnt dealing with it, and the implications.
What does it mean?
On 5 Jul 2019 08:55, IRC@sussex.pnn.police.uk wrote:
Thank you for the further email which has been added to your report. The resolution centre will no longer be dealing with your report and Police officers will speak to you regarding your allegation in due course. If you have further evidence relating to this matter please save it for officers to view at a later date.
The crime prevention advice still stands if you are concerned about people attending your address call 999 if you are in immediate danger.
Force Contact Command and Control Centre
Tel 01273 470 101 or 101
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
MATT TAYLOR IN NEW HARASSMENT CLAIMS
GUERRILLA DEMOCRACY NEWS
Matt Taylor is a Dangerous Stalker
Already serving a 4 month prison sentence (suspended for 2 years), Matt Taylor 48 from Brighton, UK, finds myself under investigation by Sussex Police, on a second charge of harassment, made against him from a particular índividual referred to as Mr D, the Hampstead father, accused by his children of being a satanic cult leader.
Dreadful Dates between 2015 and 2019
Helping the police with their investigation, Taylor has for the third time, had all his computer equipment seized, preventing him from earning his living as a freelance writer, filmmaker and broadcaster.
Making his point that he’s been a victim of police corruption since 2012, Taylor published the following dates on his Facebook page, chronicling the times he’s been arrested, answered bail and summoned to Crown Courts from 2015 to present.
- Arrested#1 After calling for emergency police assistance following an attempt on David Neilson’s life at 318 South Coast road, Peacehaven – Thursday 15 January 2015
- A particular individual referred to the CPS for committing a criminal offence – Thursday 31 January 2017
- Arrested#2 in a dawn raid for harassment and stalking – Monday 20 February 2017
- Suspended by Colas – Tuesday 21 February 2017
- Answered police bail#1 at Crawley Police station – Monday 27 February 2017
- Answered police bail#2 at Crawley Police station – Monday 6 March 2017
- Answered police bail#3 at Crawley Police stations – Monday 13 March 2017
- Answered police bail#4 at Crawley Police Station – Monday 20 March 2017
- TERROR ATTACK ON WESTMINSTER – Friday 22 March 2017
- Arrested#3 for Making and Possessing Child pornography, at Salford Custody Suite – Monday 27 March 2017
- Answered police bail#5 at Crawley Police station – Monday 3 April 2017
- Dismissed from Colas – Tuesday 4 April 2017
- Answered police bail#6 at Crawley Police station – Monday 10 March 2017
- Answered police bail#7 at Crawley Police station – Monday 17 March 2017
- Answered police bail#8 at Crawley Police station – Monday 24 April
- Found guilty of harassment and stalking in Civil court case against a particular individual at Royal Courts of Justice in London – Tuesday 25 April 2017
- Colas appeal against dismissal – Wednesday 26 April 2017
- Answered police bail#9 at Crawley Police station – Monday 1 May 2017
- Answered police bail#10 at Crawley Police station – Monday 8 May 2017
- Moved out of Parkfield Farm Cottage – Sunday 14 May 2017
- Did not answer bail at Brighton Police station due to bail condition irregularities/fraud – Monday 15 May 2017
- MANCHESTER TERROR ATTACK – Monday 22 May 2017
- No further action to be taken in relation to the allegation of harassment and stalking, which resulted in the 20 February 2017 morning raid, and the lost of my job – Friday 2 June 2017
- LONDON TERROR ATTACK#2 – Saturday 3 June 2017
- SNAP GENERAL ELECTION CALLED – Thursday 8 June 2017
- Charged with Making and Possessing Child Pornography – Friday 9 June 2017
- LONDON TOWER INFERNO – Tuesday 13 June 2017
- LONDON TERROR ATTACK#3 – Monday 19 June 2017
- Arrested#4 for breaking police bail and detained over night, to see the Magistrate in the morning – Wednesday 21- Thursday 22 June 2017
- Summoned to pay Council Tax to Brighton Crown Court – Wednesday 27 September 2017
- Arrested#5 for Making a Malicious video, following a complaint by Mr D, an alleged ’Protected Witness’ in the 2014 Hampstead satanic sacrifice case – Saturday 21 October 2017
- Crown Court Trial#1 at Hove, adjourned to January 2018 – Monday 11 December 2017
- Summoned to Lewes Crown Court – Application to change indictment (”it’s a mystery as to what we are doing here,” said Prosecution Counsel Richard Cherrell) – Tuesday 23 January 2018
- Crown Court Trial#2 at Hove, adjourned to July 2018 – Wednesday 24 January 2018
- My cousin called Karl dies at 45 – Thursday 5 April 2018
- A particular individual appears in the Mail on Sunday making new allegations of harassment and stalking – Sunday 15 April 2018
- Arrest#6 for Breaching 25 April 2017 Court Injunctions – Thursday 3 May 2018
- Crown Court Trial#3, adjourned until November 2018 – Thursday 12 July 2018
- All child pornography charges dropped. “the Crown offers no evidence” – Wednesday 18 September 2018
- My home is burgled by unknown person(s) and my address published online – Tuesday 8 October 2018
- Reported burglary to Sussex police online – Sunday 13 October 2018
- Failed to attend Royal Courts of Justice Civil trial (Due to lack of money to get to London and Legal Representation), and was found guilty of breaching the 25 April 2017 Court Injunctions in my absence – Monday 15 October 2018
- Sentenced to 4 months in prison, suspended for 2 years, at the Royal Courts of Justice in London – Monday 29 October 2018
- Visited by PC Lyons from Sussex police at 9pm on a Saturday, demanding I remove content relating to Hampstead, being shown a court order 4 years out of date, and threatening me with arrest at 12 midnight if I did not comply – Saturday 9 February 2019
- Reported Mr D and Karen Irving from the Hoaxtead Research community for harassment, stalking and making malicious communications against me, at Brighton police station- Friday 21 June 2019
- Sussex police appear at my home, threatening to smash my door in – Saturday 21 September 2019
- Arrested#7, for harassment and naming an alleged ’Protected Witness’ – Monday 23 September 2019
- Answer police bail, Brighton Custody Suite – Sunday 22 December 2019
Justice will Prevail
An ex Royal Military Policeman, Taylor is confident that justice will prevail and it will be proved that far from Taylor harassing anyone, it’s in fact Mr D, harassing Taylor and in doing so making a mockery of Sussex police and the British Justice system.
For more information on this developing story please follow the links below:
Donald Trump Promotes Satanic Ritual Sacrifice Hampstead Case
Donald Trump, President of the United States, has retweeted a tweet promoting the satanic ritual sacrifice scandal of the Hampstead kids, which blew the Truth Movement apart in 2014-2015.
Saying ‘Thank you!,’ and retweeting ‘Save the littles!!!’ by @eaglelion7, Donald Trump has reignited the Hampstead case, believed to be Britain’s biggest satanic ritual sacrifice scandal.
More on this breaking news as it happens………………